FIAT DUCATO CAMPER RENOVATION
The Fiat Ducato Camper suffered massive water damage due to a leak in the roof hatch. The mould and fungal infestation only became apparent when the vehicle was dismantled. In the course of this, the entire roof lining and affected side parts were replaced and the electrics were repaired.
At the customer's request, the wet room and a high side cupboard were removed to turn the single bed (loft bed) into a double bed. In the process, additional storage space was created and the wheel well was clad. In accessible places, the existing "insulation" was removed and professionally refitted.
Before: Fiat Ducato L3H3
Afterward: Refurbished camper inner space
- Elimination of water damage
- Enlargement window
- Removal of wet room in exchange for storage space
- Enlargement of sleeping area to double bed
- Dismantling of cupboards with replacement of interior panelling
- Felting wheel arch
- Additional storage space by the wheel arch
- Replacement of the headlining and straightening of the electrics
- Individual mattress made to measure
- Checking the tightness of the roof hatch